Princess Road, Poole, Dorset, BH12
- Recently Decorated
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- Includes Garage
- Off-Road Parking for Multiple Cars
- Large Rear Garden
- Close to Westbourne Village and Branksome Shops
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Two Double Rooms with Fitted Wardrobes & One Single
- Part of Freehold Share
Move On are pleased to present this recently decorated character family home situated in Branksome and within walking distance to Westbourne Village and Branksome Train Station.
This spacious three bedroom semi-detached property is available with no forward chain and is ideal for families. Featuring three bedrooms (two with fitted wardrobes), family bathroom, fitted kitchen, downstairs WC and spacious living room as well as access to a large rear garden, there is also a designated rear car parking space.
There is a garage to the rear of the property and off road parking on the front driveway for at least 2 cars, as well as a storage shed attached to the front of the property.
Property includes loft access plus plenty of storage cupboards throughout.
NO FORWARD CHAIN!!
This property comes with a share of the freehold company.
We have been advised you will have full ownership of the plot on the title deeds. We have also been advised there is no lease, ground rent or service charges on this property.
The Branksome area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills. Westbourne is a short walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops. The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
Council tax band: D
The Property Ombudsman Scheme TPOS (D04763)
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION:
Client Money Protect (CMP002633)
NEW VIEWING GUIDELINES
1. You must notify us if you have had symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anybody who has known to have been affected or have shown signs of the symptoms within the last 14 days
2. Please bring your own facemask and gloves to wear.
3. 2 meter social distancing must be maintained.
4. No children allowed
5. No more than 2 people to attend the viewing plus the agent.
6. A maximum of 15 minutes only in the property.