Rosemary Road, Poole, BH12 3HB
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DETACHED GARAGE
- OFF STREET PARKING
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN-DINER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NEW DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
A beautifully presented 3 double bedroom detached family home in Parkstone.
* Living Room * Open plan Kitchen and Dining Room * 3 Double Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Rear garden * Driveway * Detached Garage * Gas Central heating * New Double Glazing * RECENTLY DECORATED * NO FORWARD CHAIN* Multiple off-road parking spaces.
A particular feature to this beautiful house is the wonderful and spacious kitchen and diner. This sociable space which includes a breakfast bar is ideal for hosting. The kitchen has benefitted of a new side door with access to the garden. With a bright and airy living space to the rear, you can gaze through the double sliding doors to your beautifully presented private rear garden.
The first floor comprises a spacious master bedroom, a large second bedroom with bay window and a third double room ideal as a guest room or office space. Two of the rooms have recently been redecorated and re-carpeted. There is a family bathroom suite with corner bath, separate shower, WC and sink.
The south facing garden is a suntrap which has been paved and shingled with potted plants also added, setting the scene for those who enjoy alfresco living. With a concrete base at the bottom of the garden which was placed there for a Hot Tub, electrics have also been installed within the adjacent garage.
Houses with such space and modern living rarely become available in this area, viewings are therefore highly recommended.
Within walking distance of buses to the towns of Poole & Bournemouth. There are also multiple local schools nearby.
The Property Ombudsman Scheme TPOS (D04763)
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION:
Client Money Protect (CMP002633)
NEW VIEWING GUIDELINES
1. You must notify us if you have had symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anybody who has known to have been affected or have shown signs of the symptoms within the last 14 days
2. Please bring your own facemask and gloves to wear.
3. 2 meter social distancing must be maintained.
4. No children allowed
5. No more than 2 people to attend the viewing plus the agent.
6. A maximum of 15 minutes only in the property.