Sixpenny Close, Poole, BH12 4BF
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ENTRANCE PORCH
Entrance Hall * Lounge,* Kitchen * 2 Double Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Gas Heating * Double Glazing * Large Rear Garden * Integral storage * Parking.
Move On are pleased to offer for sale this TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE, located towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Within easy reach are the New Forest, Bournemouth International Airport and the town centres of Bournemouth and Poole which offer a wide range of shopping, entertainment and recreational facilities. Train services to London Waterloo run from Bournemouth Station and there are ferry sailings from Poole to Cherbourg. Situated on the South Coast, to the south are the safe sandy beaches of Poole Bay and Poole Harbour, renowned for its fishing and boating facilities.
Local schools such as St Josephs Catholic Primary School, Langside School, Winchelsea School and Manorside Academy.
The Property Ombudsman Scheme TPOS (D04763)
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION:
Client Money Protect (CMP002633)
NEW VIEWING GUIDELINES
1. You must notify us if you have had symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anybody who has known to have been affected or have shown signs of the symptoms within the last 14 days
2. Please bring your own facemask and gloves to wear.
3. 2 meter social distancing must be maintained.
4. No children allowed
5. No more than 2 people to attend the viewing plus the agent.
6. A maximum of 15 minutes only in the property.